Finally, You are here.
That means you are really interested to know about me.
Here are some random facts about me that appeared once on Quora Answer:
- Smile: I smile a lot. You can make me smile even when I am angry at you. Sometimes people think that I am making fun of them. That creates a problem and I have to apologise. 🙂
- Religion: I can do anything to follow my religion. I do not even listen to my mother when it comes to religion. I am very stubborn at it.
- Music: Once I start listening songs and bhajans, I can continue it for a whole day. I am good at remembering lyrics.
- Maa: I love my mother so much. I will always consider your mother more intelligent than you no matter what you are. Mother is always right for me.
- Diet Conscious: I always read ingredients before eating anything. I love fruits and salads.
- Homebody: I prefer being at home all time. I have been to only four cities till now including my hometown.
- Love for Temples: If you give me choice between going abroad or Jain temple, I will choose the latter. I can remain for hours in the temple happily.
- School Topper: I was the topper of my class continuously for 5 years from class 8th-12th. I did not know how did that happen. 😛
- Narcissist: I can’t die for anyone. I, Me and Myself!!
- Shopping: I hate shopping. I always tell my mother or friends to choose clothes for me. It would be better if they can go and buy it for me every time.
- Self-Control: I have a very good control on my food habits and taste buds. If you eat my favorite sweets before me, even then I won’t mind.
- Dreams: I want to own a house in my name and live a happy life. Not a luxurious one!
- Helping Nature: I always help people happily. I don’t want to hurt anyone. This creates a problem for me sometimes.-_-
- Quick Learner: Usually, I learn things in one go. Mathematics is my favorite subject.
- Parties: I hate attending parties and weddings. I avoid interaction with relatives as much as I can. Showoff is so common these days.
- Life is so beautiful: This is my favorite Quote.
This page is still under maintenance. Till then, you can follow me on Quora.